The spokes are made out of square aluminium bars (40x20x2 mm - 50x20x3 mm). The centre pole has a wounded aluminium profile. The umbrella profile contains a U profile for the attachment of the spokes. The frame is powder coated (polyester powder ca. 80 p).
- White RAL 9010
- Black RAL 9005
- Silver RAL 9006
The gearbox and the spindle are contained in the centre pole and can be operated by handle or using a motor.
The cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by Sterling Steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. The cover is replaceable and is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions and can be ordered with valances.
Link to fabrics.
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
- Frame base with four concrete blocks (200 kg total)
- Steel pate (200 kg)
- Core drilling and ram-pin
- Support plate
- Opens and closed by hand
- All materials are water and corrosion resistant
- All parts attached by screws can be easily replaced
- Mechanics include a telescopic pole which allows the umbrella to open or close over the table
- Maintenance-free gear box
- Possible with lights and heating
- Safely handles winds up to 60 km/h (with the proper bases)
- All mechanical and electic construction units are checked by TUV Germany
- Various lighting options
- Transport case
- Protective sleeve with telescopic pole
- Event Platform and MDT Flex-Bar
- Wind walls with different heights
- Mobile ground flooring with wind walls that withstands any expected gust speeds
- Electric motor for opening the umbrella (can also be used for the wind walls)
- Multiple umbrellas can be connected with a rain junction (Available only with valances)
- Cloth side walls with doors or windows
- Cabling is housed within the central mast