Umbrella spokes are made of rectangular aluminium sections of 40x20x3 mm. The mast is made of a round aluminium section of 100x3- 150x5 mm in diameter. The aluminium telescope has section dimensions of 80x3 - 100x5 mm. The top plate and the crown are made with U-profiles out of aluminium to house the struts. All parts are screwed together and the frame is powder coated (Polyester powder ca. 80 µ).
- White RAL 9010 (standard)
- Black RAL 9005
- Silver RAL 9006
The gearbox and the spindle are contained in the centre pole and can be operated by handle or using a motor.
The cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by Sterling Steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. The cover is replaceable and is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions.
Link to fabrics.
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
- Mobile base with space for 4 or 8 concrete blocks
- Steel plate
- Foldable adapter
- Ground tube with integrated water pipes
- Opened and closed by hand
- All materials are water and corrosion resistant
- All parts attached by screws
- Maintenance-free gear box
- Possible with lights and heating
- Cover zip allows for easy replacement
- Easy installation with the foldable adapter
- Water can be drained below ground level for permanent installations
- Safely handles winds up to 60 km/h (with the proper bases)
- All mechanical and electic construction units are checked by TÜV Germany
- Various lighting options
- Transport case
- Event Platform and MDT Flex-Bar
- Electric engine for opening and closing (also available with wind-watchers)
- Top cover (net or heater)