Umbrella struts are made of rectangular alumin- ium t-profiles sections of 40x40x4 mm. The mast is made of a round aluminium section of 60x3 mm in diameter. The aluminium telescope has section dimensions of 30x30x3 mm. The crown is made of PVC. All parts are screwed together and the frame is chromium-plated.
The tension mechanism of the umbrella is operated by an aluminium handle that controls an inner pulley system.
The cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by Sterling Steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. The cover is replaceable and is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions.
Link to fabrics.
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
- Mobile base with space for 4 concrete blocks
- Steel plate(120kg)
- Ground tube
- Open and closes with a single-handle pulley system
- All materials are water and corrosion resistant
- All parts attached by screws
- Cover zip allows for easy replacement
- Easy installation with the foldable adapter
- Water can be drained below ground level for permanent installations
- Safely handles winds up to 40 km/h (with the proper bases)
- Transport case
- Protective sleeve with telescopic pole
- Top cover (net or heater)