Spokes are made out of Eucalyptus wood (17x28-17x35 mm) with rounded edges. The centre pole is 38 - 58 mm in diameter. Turning pieces are made out of laminated Eucalyptus wood, outside smoothed, polished and glued. The wood is quality B3/B4.
Double Pulley System - Pulley and other metal parts are made from marine grade surgical steel for durability and stability. With integrated locking pin to stabilize umbrella crown and umbrella in open position.
The cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by Sterling Steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. The cover is replaceable and is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions and can be ordered with valances.
Link to fabrics.
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
- Concrete base
- Ground tube
- Steel plate
- Spokes and centre pole are made out of eucalyptus wood
- Mast diameter of 38-58 mm (made of bonded solid wood)
- All connecting pieces are rust proof
- Double pulley system
- The cover secured with screws, allowing easy changing
- All mechanical and electic construction units are checked by TUV Germany
- Transport case
- LED lightning with rechargeable batteries