Frame (2,5x2,5 m and 3x3 m)
Umbrella struts are made of rectangular aluminium sections of 30x20x2 mm. The mast is made of a round aluminium section of 60x3 mm in diameter. The aluminium telescope has section dimensions of 30x30x3 mm. The top plate and the crown are made with U-profiles out of aluminium to house the struts. All parts are screwed together and the frame is chromium-plated.
The tension mechanism of the umbrella is oper- ated by an aluminium handle that controls an inner pulley system. The gearbox and the spindle contained in the centre pole can be operated by a crank handle.
The cover is made of individual segments which are screwed to the frame with stainless steel hooks at the top and with rust-resistant screws at the ends of the struts. The cover is replaceable and it is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions.
Link to fabrics.
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
- Mobile frame base (to be loaded with concrete slabs)
- Steel plate stand
- Foldable adapter
- Ground tube with integrated water drain
- Opens and closes by pulley system or crank handle
- All materials are water and corrosion-resistant
- All parts are attached by screws
- Lighting available
- Smooth installation with foldable adapter
- Underground water drain with permant installation
- Safely handles winds up to 40 km/h (on condition of proper fixation)
- Transport case
- Event Platform un MDT Flex-Bar
- Protective sleeve with telescopic pole